* Wearing lace-up shoes--you'll double your time in the changing room.
* Spending more than you should on trendy items. If you absolutely must have that silver lame blouse, set a limit before you get to the store.
* Buying on impulse just because something is on sale.
* Using a credit card when you can spare the cash.
* Shopping without a list, even if it's just in your head.
* Looking like a schlump when you shop. If you don't put some effort into your hair and makeup, you'll feel like nothing looks good on you.
* Shopping with your husband. Why torture one another?